Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm not ready...

This is the only part of my house that I would consider ready for company, which starts to arrive on SUNDAY!!! And as you can see this is only one corner of the great room.
























YIKES, I am in big trouble, and will be working HARD the next 2 days, scrubbing and washing, and straightening and dusting and honestly, probably hiding things. My walk in closet will definitely be OFF LIMITS to visitors. LOL So wish me luck, I'm off to start in the guest room which is also my craft/sewing room so I'm sure you can imagine....
P.S. Do you see the football tucked under the tree?? That is not a gift, it is my son's Jags football, and I bet it was thrown across the room, and that is where it landed. So I am thankful that there aren't any casualties laying around it...=)

1 comment:

  1. at least you have ONE corner that is ready....I'm still not that ready yet!

    I also have a football under my tree...those darn boys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)