Monday, July 25, 2011

Quilt Along Week 2 Done!!

Better late than never! ;) I was a day late with getting these done. We lost our a.c. over the weekend and the last thing I wanted to do was sew and press seams with a steamy hot iron.







I am fairly happy with these, although I am running out of the black and white polka dot seen in the left black/white square. I am having to sub with some other polka dots I have. Hopefully it will all look okay in the end.

I also wish I hadn't used so much red in the background of the middle red/white square. But there is no way I am going back and redoing it! LOL

So I have yet to work on the new squares for today, but plan to do some cutting tonight and sewing tomorrow. Trying not to get too far behind, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. These are getting more and more complicated. I do like the way you are stashbusting and making the fabrics work. I like the red like that, tho.
    You are the best.
    jlily xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)