Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crafty Sistas!

My sister came to visit us this weekend and we did a whole lotta crafting in a short amount of time...it was great!!

I wanted to try some pumpkin painting, so I picked up some medium sized black pumpkins at Mike's and we free hand painted them with fabric paints. The kind in the squeezy bottles.

Together:



Mine:



Sister's:



This was fun, but time consuming...I had debated about buying the large pumpkins for this craft. Thank goodness I didn't or we never would have finished!

Then we made some bird cage pendant necklaces using Tim Holtz bird cages. I love how these turned out! I put an owl in my cage and my Sissy put a raven in hers. Then of course we added some dangle charms too.

Together:



Mine:



I named this owlie Timmy ;)

Sister's:



It was an awesome weekend that also included bowling, fall festivaling and movie watching at home and at the theatre! Love having visits from my sister, miss you Jay! xoxo

1 comment:

Tell me something good! ;)