Saturday, January 12, 2008

Swap fever!!




I've been working very hard over the past few days! I completed everything for the Pullip winter swap, my partner wanted a red cape so I made a red velvet cape for her Pullip as well as a matching sweater and sleeping bag. That was mailed today.
Then I finished the Transform a T-shirt swap project. I made a tote bag out of a hot pink t-shirt, and my partner likes clowns, so I appliqued a clown on the front pocket for her. His collar is the arm and hem of a blue t-shirt. I love his face, I hope she does too! That will mail out Monday.
With these projects done, all those fabrics I showed you in an earlier post are now gone! Only one swap to go and many more projects on my list. A new purse design is on the way too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! The things you made for the Pullip swap are just amazing - makes me really want one, just so I can swap with you! I can't wait to see what you wind up getting from your partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so cute! Nice job on your clown applique!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)