Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow, it's October!

Hello everyone! Happy fall y'all. Hope it's fall where you are, here in Florida we are still steamy. I miss fall!
But, I am still crafting for fall of course. And big time into swapping right now. Swapping seems to go in cycles for me...I swear off swaps and then there are times, like now I have been signed up for 6 swaps.

My most recently completed swap was a Halloween Altoid Swap on Craftster. My partner is a horror movie fan, as am I, especially the movie Halloween. Now, I am an old school Halloween fan, so I went with that.
This is the outside of the tin:

I attempted to make a pumpkin like that shown in the movie (notice I wrote attempted)haha and a street sign for Haddonfield which is the town the movie took place in.

Then the inside of the tin:

What always scared me the most in Halloween was when Michael would look in the window at his awaiting victim. So I tried to make a window frame for Micheal to peer into. I painted Michael's head/mask on layered cardstock and use wood trim for the frame. Oh, and added a quote from Dr. Loomis about Micheal.

This is a pic of the whole package:

I had a lot of fun making this tin and my partner seemed to love it!
Next I will post the Coraline Swap goodies, they are currently in transit, so I don't want to spoil it for my partner =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Care! I LOVE the halloween tin. SO fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)