Monday, June 2, 2008

Candy






Candy Candy Candy I can't let you go...She's done!! Hard to give her away tho- I haven't heard from my swap partner and she hasn't posted anything on Craftster for a while, so that makes me nervous too. I guess I'm just paranoid after getting flaked on in my last swap. Hopefully she'll like her new home.


She has BIG pink hair and a cute sundress and shrug. And of course mary janes, which I did not make, bought at Mike's. Then I made 3 sundresses to send and some poppet supplies. I plan on making myself a poppet too, once I am feeling better. I have been majorly under the weather and am tired of it!



1 comment:

  1. OMG, I can't believe you made her! She's gorgeous. I wish I had the skills to make dolls like that.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)