Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dotee Dolls Done!

I have been working on my dolls for the Dotee Doll swap on Craftster, they send out tomorrow and I am done!! Dotee dolls are under 5 inches tall and have beading and hand embroidery and pretty much the sky's the limit otherwise. My dolls are all very different, but I tried to make each one according to each partner's preferences. So, in return I will have 6 dolls coming my way. Two have already arrived and they are adorable!
If you'd like to visit the swap gallery you can see it HERE

Here are the Dotees I made, off to their new homes tomorrow. I have been calling them by name so I've added those too =) I'm sad to see Roboto go, he's my fave.


2 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, but the robot is amazing. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, great work!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)