Monday, October 13, 2008

M&M's


I bought these test tubes (by Martha) back in September. Thank goodness I did because they are LONG GONE and can't be found anywhere around here. I bought them at Michael's so maybe if your lucky they are still out there. They came in a package of 8 and I must say I wish I had MORE!! I filled them with Halloween M&M's and added a hand made tag with ribbon.

I used another Martha product, her skull and crossbones paper punch to make the tags. I really like this punch and love paper punches in general. My only complaint is that it does not entirely punch the design out, you still have to clip little paper connectors to get them out. So, it takes a little longer. Then I just run them through my Xyron to turn them into stickers. Oh, I also stamped Happy Halloween on the back of each tag.

Too bad M&M's aren't toxic, then I wouldn't want to eat them so badly! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good! ;)