Monday, October 25, 2010

Boo 4 Me!

Recently my Hubby and I made a trip up North to do some house hunting. We knew it would be a very fast paced trip, as we would only be in town for about 24 hours.

That being said, my son decided he would rather stay home. So lucky for us, my parents offered to come down and stay with him while we were gone. My son was thrilled of course and they had a blast and he got all the love and spoiling that only grandparents can give! :)

But, when I arrived home I had the greatest surprise waiting for me! My Mom and Son made me an adorable Halloween art piece that I just LOVE!!!




It is made with felt and is stretched over wooden stretcher bars. My Son cut out all the letters and hand stitched it as well. It is so perfect for me and fits beautifully over our stove. I am so grateful to my Mom for working on this with him!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, I love this, sorry, I am a little late since it is almost xmas. We have the same stove.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)