Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scrappy Gals Challenges cont.






So, for the next challenge, everyone was randomly given an embellishment. I received a bag full of white, clear and pearlized buttons. They ranged in size from big to little. I contemplated doing a scrapbook layout but in the end I decided on several little projects instead.

I made a Hello Kitty clipboard with this adorable paper and stickers I found at Mike's. Then I made yoyo flowers and put them on a little polkadot suitcase I found. I filled the suitcase with little yoyo flower brooches and everyone in the group got to choose one. Then will all the leftovers I made an earring and necklace set. the earrings look really awesome on. It was a fun challenge, and I was amazed how far that bag of buttons went!

1 comment:

Tell me something good! ;)