Sunday, March 15, 2009

Diaper Bag #723

Okay...not really but it does seem like I make a lot of diaper bags! =) I really like this one, I think the fabric combo is so nice.

I don't personally know the Mommie that will be receiving this bag...so I hope the combo will be to her liking. She's had a boy so I wanted something in boyish colors, but still somewhat feminine.

Well then, as a nice change of pace from diaper bags, I have decided to participate in a Mystery Purse Sew Along. It has just started so if anyone out there would like to do it to, it's not too late! Here is an older link to the Sew Along that lists all the needed notions etc. CLICK ME . And here is a link to the first set of directions she just posted: CLICK ME. Each day she will add the next step to her blog. FUN! Lola is a great seamstress/bag maker so I know it will be a huge success!
After much internal debate I have chosen these 2 fabrics for the Sew Along...I think they are beautiful and would make a lovely spring bag.

I'll make sure I post a picture of the bag when I am done!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't have so much to do otherwise I would join the mystery purse sew along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really fun. And I LOVE that diaper bag! Nice color combo. And your yo-yo/flower/button embellishments are always a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)