Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Fabric Folios!

Remember the fabric folios I made for Teacher Appreciation? Well....the teachers REALLY liked them and I was asked to make 8 more!

I made them all different so each teacher could have the one that most suited her tastes. I really like making these, and sure hope they love them and find them useful.
The school year is winding down, YAY!! I think I want summer to be here as much as my son does. They sent a note home today saying this would be the last week of homework for the year. What a relief! HAHAHAHA
Anyone have any good ideas for a craft project I can do with 2nd graders at the end of the year party? I have one idea but need another.....HELP!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished making teacher gifts and I never thought of folios! OOOOH, I'm going to have to remember that for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)