Monday, September 29, 2008

Okay my Creepies are all done!!

Well, all my creepy girls are officially done now and are being sent out today to their new Mommies. Hopefully they will all be pleased and not be too creeped out by my work. I must say that I will miss them but I took pictures to keep. Wouldn't that be a great scrapbook for future generations to come across??? They would certainly begin to wonder and want to hear stories about crazy Greatgreatgreat Aunt Carrie. LOL
So here is The Black Widow:

And last but definitely not least The Wicked Witch:

I made a card to send with each of them

and inside is a great quote I saw in one of my magazines. "Where there is no imagination there is no horror." -Sir Arthur Canon Doyle. That is a great quote because for me, making these dolls was a great adventure for my imagination. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good! ;)