Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quiz Wednesday!

I am definitely obsessed with handbags, but I can say that I make most of my bags rather than buy them retail. But I'd take a Brighton bag over 10 of mine any day!!!
In fact I have been dreaming about a new Brighton bag lately and just found out a boutique up the road is now carry it, curses! So today's quiz is about the beloved handbag, these are my results:




What Your Handbag Says About You



You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.



You are a high maintenance person. You feel lost outside of your normal environment.



You are a very creative person. Your life tends to be a whirlwind, but you always seem to pull it together.



You are an outgoing and expressive person. You always speak your mind, and you're very approachable.



You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you.



Give it a try and comment on your results =)

1 comment:

  1. Care,
    Basically, I am at peace with myself. etc.

    Also, that doll baby is not very peacefully.........she is scary. Yow?? She is an October fright doll.
    Sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good! ;)